Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Step 7: Love Supreme Burgers


After work, Natalie called me and wanted to get a snack with me. I went and picked her up and we headed to Burger Supreme for some supreme burgers.


We decided to order via the drive through because Natalie said she was afraid to go inside. Understandable. I drive up. We look at the menu. The man on the speaker comes on and the conversation basically goes like this:


Speaker man: Order when you are ready.

Me: Not ready.

Natalie: Hamburger hamburger hamburger

Speaker man: Every night after 830 our hamburgers and cheesburgers are 1/2 off.

Me: Is that because they are old?

Pause...

Speaker man: No. It is because there are colleges all around us. UVU. BYU. and the students will come if it is 1/2 off.

Me: I will come.

then natalie and I laugh because we are in fourth grade and someone saying I will come is funny to us still. Especially when it involves an intercom.


Then we were maybe going to take the food back to Natalie's house and eat it. But I couldn't wait that long. So we ate in the parking lot in my car. It was a supreme burger.


2 comments:

  1. hahahaha. I love that the only words I know how to say are "hamburger hamburger hamburger" hahaha. I'm the hamburgler. It's true. I love you. I love the car with you. You're my own personal magical mystery tour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA. your comment box made me type "wangstod" HAHAHA. That's. The best.

    ReplyDelete