Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Step 3: Lack Basic Math Skills

Last night I fell asleep really early. Like 8 pm early. Naturally, I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't get back to sleep for a while. I decided to send some email that I had been putting off.

However, Google, the clever little demons they are, has put in place their new "drunk email" proctection. I heard about this a little while ago and I thought, "great." It seems like a good idea. But I was wrong. Because I was sober and trying to send emails in the middle of the night that were not booty calls and did not need the drunk email protection, but I had to go through the process anyways.

I was given several math problems to complete in order to be allowed to send my email. Which was crap. I have never been good at math. It's not my thing. So, I failed the test. TWICE. I hope Google is happy with this new software because it is not only protecting drunks from their email but also helpless girls who lack basic math skills.

Screw you Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment