Thursday, January 7, 2010

Step 25: Be Thankful

I know that people are normally thankful around Thanksgiving, but I feel like Christmas and New Year's is just as good a time to give thanks. So, that's exactly what I would like to do: Give thanks to everyone who made my Christmas this year the best Christmas.



(the whole Neeley clan minus mom, dad, and Ryan on Christmas morning)

Dad - Thanks for resembling a person who is sane this year. It really made a difference. Also thanks for paying for all of the presents that mom bought for us. You're the best.
Mom - Thanks for making bagel bites on New Year's Eve. They were delicious.
Sarah - Thanks for asking everyone in the family a billion times if they REALLY did like the present you gave them. That never gets old.
Robbie - Thanks for being obsessed with blueray players.
Ryan - Thanks for keeping everyone safe. We missed you this year.
JoAnna - Thanks for sleeping in the room that resembles a dungeon instead of my room.
Josh - Thanks for getting those crazy eyes now and then. It makes me nervous and excited at the same time.
Victoria - Thanks for getting married. It was a great way to buy extra things for ourselves with mom and dad's money with the excuse of "it's for the wedding."
Justin - Thanks Pending...
Steven - Thanks for playing an hours worth of Beatles Rock Band on vocals while singing in falsetto. I thought it was a joke at first, but it wasn't.
Eleanor - Thanks for looking like a hot, hot babe at Victoria's wedding.
Ruthe - Thanks for not clawing my eyese out. I always suspect that you might at any moment, so I'm glad that you never did.
Alex - Thanks for going comando to your physical. That was the best story I heard all Christmas.
Amber - Thanks for saying Margot about fifty times a day (no exaggeration). And thanks for saying hobo fifty times a day mom told you to stop saying Margot.
Olivia - Thanks for being just all around cute all the time. And for having pet rocks.

1 comment:

  1. ahahahah. I died laughing reading this. I love you. I'm glad you gave thanks. And I love that picture. I love your family. And YOUUUU. And that Amber can't stop saying margot. Love it.
    Liz, Thanks for teaching me how to be you.

    ReplyDelete