Monday, October 12, 2009

Step 17: Get Fat and Be Lazy

Normally I go to bed fairly early. I generally can't keep my sparkling blue eyes open past midnight. However, on Saturday, I stayed up all night watching movies. This forced me into a coma that carried over until today, Monday.

I layed in bed all day Sunday- napping and watching It's Always Sunning In Philadelphia. I left my bed only to go and pick up pizza from Pizza Hut and get juice and Ben & Jerry's from the store. I ate the pizza in my bed. I used tissues for napkins.

Monday, today, was a similar story. I slept until noon and then googled stuff for about two hours. I decided that I would likely get bed sores if I laid in bed any longer, so I left my house. To eat. Potstickers and whole grain fetuccini from Noodles and Company. After Noodles I decided I was too tired and worn out to go to class. So here I am. Back in my bed. Getting fat and being lazy.

1 comment:

  1. awwww liz. I want to live that life with you. I'm moving in.

    ReplyDelete