Saturday, October 3, 2009

Step 16: Glee is the Best Thing That Ever Happened to Your Wednesday Nights

Every Wednesday at 8 pm, my heart skips a beat as Glee begins. It is the most adorable show about a cute teacher who can't stop re-living his Glee club days, his nutty wife, a hot guidance counselor with huge eyes that make me melt, and the students in the Glee Club and their drama.




After watching the Club perform Journey in the pilot for the show, I knew I was hooked. The songs and dances since the pilot have only gotten more fun, and the show is moving in a totally interesting direction. I love it. The cast is full of excellent performers and the story is captivating. All of the episodes are still on Hulu.com, so it isn't too late to catch up on what you missed and start watching the cutest show to ever enter my life!

1 comment:

  1. And it isn't too late to come to my house every Wednesday night to play with us!!! And watch Liz and I start a hair band!!!

    ReplyDelete