Monday, March 15, 2010

Step 35: Discover ChatRoulette

This weekend, I discovered something that both horrified and amazed me: ChatRoulette. A site that randomly connects you to other people all around the globe for a video chat. A person can type the conversation or just speak to the other person directly. A person can also "next" whoever he or she was paired up with if he or she so chooses. Needless to say, I got "nexted" a lot. Maybe it had something to do with the fact that I kept saying, "Nice Polo" or "Sweet soul patch."

This video sums up the ChatRoulette experience pretty well and is also aesthetically pleasing:

2 comments:

  1. LIZ! I JUST FOUND OUT ABOUT THIS TOOOOOO. Emily told me about it on our trip to Moab. And it was the best joke ever. She said, "And, as you can guess, there are a lot of weiners..." The joke was that we were going to dress up like giant hot dogs and sit and wait and then when people chatted us...just make an anxious beaver, weiner face. hahahahahah.
    HERE'S MY WEINER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is dangerous . . . yet SO exciting . . . which I guess is the whole point of Russian Roulette, or I should say: ChatRoulette. Keep me posted on your adventures in stranger-danger!

    ReplyDelete